Since we are planning an event in my condo, we plan to put a flyer in every resident's mail box. Because the flyers also have information in general, we want to hand them out to as many people as we can.
In terms of planning, as I said, we achieved a lot. This week, we are going to ask the American Club for permission to set up a station in the hallway where we can hand out flyers and have a donation box. We are also planning an activity for kids at the event in my condo. Freya is planning to teach them how to make water filters. We also want to try to make a poster with information for my condo to draw people in to the event. Finally, we are planning to sell baked goods at my condo.
The wristbands might not end up working out because the sellers are not replying. This is ok, because we are finding other things to sell now.
One thing I didn't do this week that I really want to do next week is get down to doing things. This week I sort of took it easily, and went with the flow, but on the weekend I really realized that I needed to get things done. This is especially important since we have a lot to do this coming week.


No comments:
Post a Comment