There are four things I really need to focus on for this week. First, making the poster. Freya and I are planning to have a description of each week on the poster with a conclusion about if our project was successful or not. We will type it up, and get the pictures we have and print them out. The poster is due on Thursday, so I definitely need to get started on that now.
Second, presenting to a 5th grade classroom. I just organized a presentation in a 5th grade class for Tuesday. I will make a short presentation, and hand out some flyers. Freya is bringing in cookies to sell and the wristbands. We are planning to sell the wristbands for $3 because we have a lot left and we need to sell them so we don't have a lot left. I realized that it is better to sell them even if we don't make profit, rather than have a bunch left over.
The third thing is preparing my presentation for science class. I need to decide if I am going to use a slide show or anything else. I need to have this ready by Thursday.
The fourth thing is sending the donations in to Charity: Water. We don't have a deadline for this, but we would want to do this as soon as possible. We are planning to give the money to our parents, and they donate by credit card, because it is easiest to donate that way.
I also think that the video I made is a great way of spreading awareness, and it is easy for most people because it is a short video accessible on YouTube. The video currently has 38 views. It is my goal to get it to 60 views by the Water Project Celebration on April 8th.
No comments:
Post a Comment